- US Dollar Forecast: US Dollar Range Continues as Inflation Prints at One-Year Highs
- Euro Forecast: No Range Break in Sight Yet for EUR/USD
- British Pound Forecast: Heavyweight UK Data Will Steer Sterling Next Week
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Australian Dollar Rides Out Broadly Stronger China Trade Data
- Chinese Yuan Forecast: Yuan Risk Remains Elevated amid US, China Seeking Trade Allies, 1Q GDP
- Crude Oil Forecast: Crude Oil Bulls Have a Banner Week As Reasons To Be Long Multiply
- Equities Forecast: S&P 500, DAX & FTSE – Can the Bounce Sustain?
- Gold Forecast: Gold Prices Look to Fed Commentary, Beige Book and Risk Trends
As always, please use protective buy and sell stops when trading futures and options.
Disclaimer: Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. Any decision to purchase or sell as a result of the opinions expressed in the forum will be the full responsibility of the person(s) authorizing such transaction(s). BE ADVISED TO ALWAYS USE PROTECTIVE STOP LOSSES AND ALLOW FOR SLIPPAGE TO MANAGE YOUR TRADE(S) AS AN INVESTOR COULD LOSE ALL OR MORE THAN THEIR INITIAL INVESTMENT. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.