Monetary policy isn’t the straightforward fundamental driver it once was. This past week, the Dollar struggled despite strong NFPs and a certainty of a FOMC hike while the Euro rallied after reports the ECB discussed the future of hikes. Be prepared for unusual response to the Fed, BoE, BoJ and even SNB decisions ahead.
- US Dollar Forecast: Dollar Will Find Less Lift in Next Fed Hike, Policy Promise
- Euro Forecast: ECB Hawkish Twist, Macron’s Improving Odds Giving Euro a Lift
- British Pound Forecast: British Pound Bogged Down By Brexit and Fears of Economic Weakness
- Japanese Yen Forecast: Narrowing Fed Interest Rate Forecast to Curb Bullish USD/JPY Outlook
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Australian Dollar Likely To Struggle if Fed Delivers
- New Zealand Dollar Forecast: Kiwi Continues to Fall Amid Dovish RBNZ, Rising Fed Hike Expectations
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Canadian Dollar Remains Weak Thanks to Oil Decline, Data Generally Soft
- Chinese Yuan Forecast: PBOC, Fed Remain Key Drivers to Yuan
- Gold Forecast: Gold Prices Cling to Support as Markets Await Fed
- Equities Forecast: S&P 500 & Nikkei 225 at Risk with FOMC, BoJ on the Docket
- Oil Forecast: Testing Week Ahead for Crude Oil Prices
Dont Forget To Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Sign Up Here: http://www.youtube.com/mrtopstepgroup