Financial markets will remain preoccupied with Fed policy in the week ahead as Chair Yellen testifies in Congress and key US inflation data is released.
- US Dollar Forecast: US Dollar May Shrug Off Soft Inflation as Yellen Remains Hawkish
- Euro Forecast: Euro Bulls Get Room to Run: But Will They Show Up to Drive the Trend?
- British Pound Forecast: British Pound Slips Despite Higher Yields as Economic Data Weakens
- Japanese Yen Forecast: USD/JPY Targets Topside Hurdles Ahead of Fed Chair Yellen Testimony
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Australian Dollar Looks Trapped By Competing Influences
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Now it Would be a Surprise if Rates Were Left Unchanged
- Chinese Yuan Forecast: Yuan Eyes on New Yuan Loans, Trade Prints
- Gold Forecast: Gold Prices Plunge Post NFP- Testing Support Ahead of Yellen, CPI
- Global Equities Forecast: S&P 500, DAX, FTSE 100 Threatened by Risk Aversion
- Crude Oil Forecast: Oil Remains Weak, Further Downside Beckons
Dont Forget To Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Sign Up Here: http://www.youtube.com/mrtopstepgroup