- US Dollar Forecast: US Dollar May Resume Rally on Fed Hearings, External News Flow
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Weakness Can Resume if EZ CPI Declines Again
- British Pound Forecast: A Bargain or a Bear Trap?
- Japanese Yen Forecast: Yen Weakness in the Spotlight with Japan Inflation Numbers On Deck
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Australian Dollar’s Slide May Pause, But It’s Probably Not Over
- New Zealand Forecast: NZD/USD Awaits Fed Speak, Positioning and Perhaps Profit Taking
- Crude Oil Forecast: Trump Drops Iran Deal, Bulls Remain In Charge
- Equities Forecast: S&P 500, DAX & FTSE – Rally More, or Due for a Test of Strength?
- Gold Forecast: Gold Prices Bottoms Out as USD Eases, Subdued Price Action Seen Amid Muted Week Ahead
As always, please use protective buy and sell stops when trading futures and options.
Disclaimer: Trading Futures, Options on Futures, and retail off-exchange foreign currency transactions involves substantial risk of loss and is not suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider whether trading is suitable for you in light of your circumstances, knowledge, and financial resources. Any decision to purchase or sell as a result of the opinions expressed in the forum will be the full responsibility of the person(s) authorizing such transaction(s). BE ADVISED TO ALWAYS USE PROTECTIVE STOP LOSSES AND ALLOW FOR SLIPPAGE TO MANAGE YOUR TRADE(S) AS AN INVESTOR COULD LOSE ALL OR MORE THAN THEIR INITIAL INVESTMENT. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.