Markets might’ve focused on Fed policy as FOMC meeting minutes and US CPI data hit the wires but testy NAFTA talks, a shaky Iran nuclear deal and chaotic Brexit fears haunt investors.
- US Dollar Forecast: US Dollar Aims to Extend Advance But Politics Threaten Progress
- Euro Forecast: Euro’s Quiet Calendar Means Other Currencies are in Control
- British Pound Forecast: Further Weakness Likely, But Not Inevitable
- Japanese Yen Forecast: USD/JPY Outlook Clouded with Mixed Signals Ahead of FOMC Minutes
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Australian Dollar Faces Hostile Backdrop, May Well Struggle
- Chinese Yuan Forecast: Yuan Losses Likely to Ease ahead of Top Party Congress
- Equities Forecast: S&P 500, FOMC Minutes Up Next; DAX, FTSE 100 Could Stall
- Gold Forecast: Gold Prices Find Solace Post-NFPs, CPI to Drive Next Week
- Crude Oil Forecast:Crude Oil Crosses Under $50 as Tropical Storm Nate Bears Down
Dont Forget To Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Sign Up Here: http://www.youtube.com/mrtopstepgroup