The French presidential election runoff, rate calls in the UK and New Zealand as well as EU and G7 meetings demand attention as the spotlight turns away from the US.
- US Dollar Forecast:US Dollar Looks Outward for Direction Cues as Fed Outlook Firms
- Euro Forecast: Euro Set to Gap Open Again after Final Round of French Elections
- Japanese Yen: BoJ Optimistic but Inflation Still Subdued: Taper Not Yet a Topic of Concern
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Poor Jobs Data + Weak Oil = Further Slippage
- British Pound Forecast: BoE ‘Super Thursday’ Event, Fed Rheotic to Test GBP/USD Relief Rally
- Australian Dollar Forecast:Australian Dollar to Struggle as Commodities Falter
- New Zealand Dollar Forecast: Kiwi Under The RBNZ’s Thumb
- Gold Forecast: Gold Prices Search for Support Post FOMC- All Eyes on France
- Chinese Yuan Forecast: Yuan Runs to Resistance ahead of Trade, CPI Reports
- Crude Oil Forecast: Crude Oil Nosedive to 5-Month Lows Discouraging for OPEC
- Equities Forecast: CAC 40, DAX, S&P 500 – French Election, ‘Sell the News’ in the Works?
Dont Forget To Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Sign Up Here: http://www.youtube.com/mrtopstepgroup