Financial markets spent most of last week unwinding “Trump trade” bets but December’s US jobs data seemed to rekindle the late-2016 narrative. Will it continue in the week ahead?
- US Dollar Forecast – US Dollar May Turn Defensive Anew on Cautious Fed Comments
- Euro Forecast – Improved Fundamentals in ST Insulating Euro from LT Political Concerns
- British Pound Forecast – BOE: Economic Forecasting in a World ‘Tipped Upside Down’
- Australian Dollar Forecast – Australian Dollar Uptrend Should Survive Light-Data Week
- Chinese Yuan Forecast – USD/CNH Eyes on HIBOR, Onshore Policy
- Gold Forecast – Gold Recovery Faces First Hurdle Ahead of Fed Speak; Retail Sales
Dont Forget To Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Sign Up Here: http://www.youtube.com/mrtopstepgroup