The US Dollar turned sharply higher as gold prices fell after July’s upbeat US jobs data. Is this the start of a reversal or just a temporary setback for established trends?
- US Dollar Forecast: US Dollar May Extend Rebound as CPI Boosts Rate Hike Chances
- Euro Forecast: Euro Sentiment at Extreme, Rally Low on Fuel with Light Calendar Ahead
- British Pound Forecast: British Pound Falls Down After a Reiteration of BoE Dovishness
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Too Early to Call an End to Upward Trend
- New Zealand Dollar Forecast: NZD/USD Risks Near-Term Correction on RBNZ Verbal Intervention
- Equities Forecast: S&P 500 Holding Strong, DAX Finding Support on Euro Weakness
- Gold Forecast: Gold Prices Snap Three Week Winning Streak as Strong NFPs Fuel USD
- Crude Oil Forecast: Crude Oil Price Fails to Hold Momentum From Best Week of 2017
Dont Forget To Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Sign Up Here: http://www.youtube.com/mrtopstepgroup