The battle to pass Fed-influencing US tax cut legislation will vie with policy announcements from the RBA and the RBNZ for the markets’ attention.
- US Dollar Forecast: All Eyes on Washington DC Amid Tax Cut Debate
- Euro Forecast: Euro Will Look for Drivers Beyond the Economic Calendar This Week
- British Pound Forecast: Short-Term Weakness May Offer Long-Term Opportunity
- Japanese Yen Forecast: USD/JPY Stalls at July-High; Outlook Unfazed by Powell Appointment
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Australian Dollar May Not Get Much Support From The RBA
- New Zealand Dollar Forecast: The New Zealand Dollar and The Tides of Change Ahead of the RBNZ
- Chinese Yuan Forecast: Yuan Looks to Trump-Xi Meeting, New Yuan Loans
- Crude Oil Forecast: WTI Crude Oil Trades Intraday to 2017 High As OPEC Breeds Confidence
- Equities Forecast: S&P 500, DAX & FTSE All Notch New Record Highs; More to Come?
- Gold Forecast: Post-NFP Gold Outlook: Prices Cling to Support into November Open
Dont Forget To Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Sign Up Here: http://www.youtube.com/mrtopstepgroup