Financial markets look set for another volatile week as top-tier economic data flow amplifies price swings driven by speculation about US fiscal policy.
- US Dollar Forecast: Yellen, Key Data May Boost Politics-Driven Volatility
- Euro Forecast: Euro Proving Resilient, May Continue to Ignore Economic Calendar
- British Pound Forecast: Resilient Despite Bad News On All Fronts
- Japanese Yen Forecast: USD/JPY Snaps Monthly Opening Range Ahead of U.S. CPI, Fed Rhetoric
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Australian Dollar Looks Stuck But May Yet Break Its Downtrend
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Canadian Dollar Battles Headwinds Ahead of Inflation Release
- Chinese Yuan Forecast: Yuan Torn between Milestone Opening up, Private Investment Concern
- Crude Oil Forecast: Crude Oil Sees Most Weekly Gains In A Year As Politics Support Price
- Equities Forecast: Global Equities Pull Back – Buying Opportunity or Sign of What’s to Come?
- Gold Forecast: Gold Snaps Three-Week Losing Streak, Soft U.S. CPI to Keep Prices Bid
Dont Forget To Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Sign Up Here: http://www.youtube.com/mrtopstepgroup