Financial markets may be forced away from focusing on a slew of top-tier economic news as fiery rhetoric continues to flow from Washington DC in the week ahead.
- US Dollar Forecast: US Dollar Torn Between Geopolitical Fears, Fed Policy Bets
- Euro Forecast: Euro Awaits Heavier Calendar to Break the Summer Lull
- British Pound Forecast: Starting to Behave Like a ‘Risk-On’ Currency
- Japanese Yen Forecast: Risk Aversion Envelopes the Yen as Geopolitical Risk Flares
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Australian Dollar Caught Between Investor Appetite, RBA
- New Zealand Dollar Forecast: NZD Sits in Oversold Territory And May Remain There Longer
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: USD/CAD Rebound to Unravel on Less-Hawkish FOMC Minutes
- Chinese Yuan Forecast: Yuan Eyes on PBOC’s Guidance, Private Investment
- Equities Forecast: S&P 500, DAX, and FTSE 100 Skating on Thin Ice
- Gold Forecast: Gold Prices Fueld by Fire & Fury
- Crude Oil Forecast: Crude Oil Fails To Hold Above $50 Despite Fundamental Support
Dont Forget To Subscribe To Our YouTube Channel!
Sign Up Here: http://www.youtube.com/mrtopstepgroup