WHAT WE DO:
BUILDING A PRO-TRADER’S ARCHITECTURE
What do Institutional Traders know that “Retail” traders do not? Forget your system. “Indicators” build from the top down. We show you the basics of professional trading from the “Core” or the Foundation.
The Playing Field
Regular home traders are on a playing “field” created by the Institutions’ daily trading. They follow common trading rules, but have far greater information on hand. We make sure you are properly armed with similar info.
What information is common to ALL Institutional or Pro Desk Traders?
Support/Resistance. The “Bids and the Offers”. Common stops and options placements. Breakout levels. We cover them all.
YOU MIGHT BE MISSING THESE IMPORTANT POINTS:
LEARN THESE WITH US
Indicators do NOT work -- Abandon your old habits and getting exactly what you need – not what you have been sold.
Institutional Traders RUN Forex markets -- We explain why, and how, you can profit by having this knowledge.
There is a War on Retail Trading -- We can help you learn how to fight it.
First Hundred Pips -- The majority of retail traders miss it. Pros always get it. Build from the first 100 pips – we will show you how.
Support and Resistance -- The Pro Jocks buy on support, sell on resistance, and trade breakthrough momentum when levels are broken to reestablish their levels. Learn how this is done
Bring Your Indicators -- We teach you how to be a Contrarian to your purchased indicators and tricks. We make them work for you by demonstrating what they really mean to the Pro Jocks.
MASTER ANALYSIS BY MASTERING THE PROFESSIONAL TRADER’S MIND
Join Chicago Bill (CB) and Master Trader Vince (MTV) as they give traders insights that get right to the heart of what you have never been taught: how the Professional Institutional Traders view and approach their trading and programming, on an intraday basis.
- There are NO secrets to understanding the professional trader playing field or their rules as long as you understand the first law of Retail Trading: the Banks and Trade Desks counter-program against other traders. So-called Retail Traders are the first to suffer against them in this battle.
- The secret to our system is that it is NOT a system! Rather we provide an in-depth overview of ALL that makes up how the professional desk traders, the world over, approach their trading days, using the basis tools that every one of them have in their toolkits to define where and how to approach levels that are under their control throughout the day.
- We have created a Live Trading and Training room for Forex Traders the world over. We will begin our program by running a live room for the NY open, between 2 – 3 hours every day, depending on how “tradeable” the market is. The room will be open to our subscribers throughout the day, and we will provide trade alerts as they present themselves during any given 24-hour period, and open the room on a moment’s notice should a great trade opportunity present itself.
- Down the line we will be populating our trading/training environment with other professional traders, Forex specialists, software experts and other relevant pros based on the demand and needs of our loyal attendees.
- We will make sure that our trade calls more than make up for this charge – hopefully on Day #1.
Private mentoring sessions are available by appointment, as is a free, personal evaluation session.
Who We Are
Bill Hoerter, Trader and co-creator of the MTSFX team is the “Institutional Expert” half. He’s a Chicago-based professional in the financial services community since the early 1980’s. Trained on the Trading Floor of the CME, he went from arbitrage clerk to Broker-Member of the exchange, until the early 90’s when he went to the Provider Side as a market-maker/risk manager supplying FX liquidity and services. Dealing with institutional clients, large-scale investors and the retail trading community as both a liquidity provider and proprietary trader, Bill gained tremendous insight into the commercial trading desk mentality – and brings that expertise to educating our trading community here on MTSFX. As a leading voice in favor of online access to FX markets, and often critical of the regulated side of Institutional Forex trading, his many relationships on the “team” of market providers give him great insights into decoding those Pro Trader’s and Quant’s mindsets – essential to understanding how the supply-side create the market movements from which we all attempt to profit.
Vince Vaccarella, Trader and co-creator of the Mr Top Step (MTSFX) team, is the “Retail Expert” half. He started as a trader well over a decade ago, and has since entered the industry as an online Mentor and Educator to aspiring and experienced retail FX traders. His methods employ all of the most heavily-used analytics – including Support and Resistance, Price Action, Pattern Recognition of all kinds – in short all of the techniques used by the institutional traders whose methods any student must decode in order to be successful. His toolkit includes intimate familiarity with widely-used essential Technicals such as Fibonacci, Elliot Wave, various Harmonics, and all of the most commonly-used indicators around today. As a daily moderator for the NY session of the FX market, Vince has been offering his insights, as well as Live (trading) Entries and Exits for the past six years as an independent contractor. He writes market commentary, designs proprietary trading systems and manages private capital.