• At 8:30 AM ET, Gross Domestic Product, 2nd quarter 2020 (second estimate). The consensus is that real GDP decreased 32.6% annualized in Q2, up from the advance estimate of -32.9% in Q2.
• Also at 8:30 AM, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The early consensus is for a 1.100 million initial claims, down from 1.106 million the previous week.
• At 9:10 AM, Speech, Fed Chair Jerome Powell, Monetary Policy Framework Review, At the Jackson Hole Economic Policy Symposium – Navigating the Decade Ahead: Implications for Monetary Policy
• At 10:00 AM, Pending Home Sales Index for July. The consensus is for a 4.5% increase in the index.
• At 11:00 AM, the Kansas City Fed manufacturing survey for August.