• At 8:30 AM ET, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. Initial claims were 870 thousand the previous week.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Personal Income and Outlays for August. The consensus is for a 2.2% decrease in personal income, and for a 0.7% increase in personal spending. And for the Core PCE price index to increase 0.3%.
• At 10:00 AM, ISM Manufacturing Index for September. The consensus is for a reading of 56.2, up from 56.0 in August.
• Also at 10:00 AM, Construction Spending for August. The consensus is for a 0.7% increase.
• All day: Light vehicle sales for September. The consensus is for sales of 16.2 million SAAR, up from 15.2 million SAAR in August (Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate).