• At 7:00 AM ET, The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) will release the results for the mortgage purchase applications index.
• At 8:15 AM, The ADP Employment Report for September. This report is for private payrolls only (no government). The consensus is for 605,000 jobs added, up from 428,000 in August.
• At 8:30 AM, Gross Domestic Product, 2nd quarter 2020 (Third estimate). The consensus is that real GDP decreased 31.7% annualized in Q2, unchanged from the second estimate of -31.7%.
• At 9:45 AM, Chicago Purchasing Managers Index for September. The consensus is for a reading of 52.0, up from 51.2 in August.
• At 10:00 AM, Pending Home Sales Index for August. The consensus is 3.2% increase in the index.