This is a daily list of Danny’s top links. It is updated real-time so keep refreshing.
- MarketWatch Asia Daily: U.S. tops 22 million cases of COVID-19 after adding record of more than 300,000 in a day
- MarketWatch: After the Bell
- BARRON’S: NIO Is Raising Money and Its Stock Got Cut. Why Its Shares Won’t Fall.
- MONEY: Why doesn’t the stock market care about all the bad news?
- CNBC: Stocks are set to resume 2021 gains with Dow futures up 60 points
- REUTERS: Jabs equal jobs? Fed sees possible economic boom if vaccine gets on track
- FOX BUSINESS: Haven’t received your stimulus check yet? How to make sure you get your money
- CNBC: 5 things to know before the stock market opens Tuesday