Here is a look at what Danny is reading today.
- CNBC: S&P 500 futures rise as Reddit mania unravels, Amazon and Alphabet report strong earnings
- Politico: Democrats plow ahead with a party-line Covid relief package
- Washington Post: As GameStop stock crumbles, newbie traders reckon with heavy losses
- Fortune: Who is Amazon’s new CEO, Andy Jassy?
- CNBC: Speculative mania is setting market up for a major correction, CFRA’s Sam Stovall warns
- The Guardian: Capt Sir Tom Moore dies at 100 after testing positive for Covid
- Barron’s: Apple Just Sold $14 Billion in Bonds to Buy Back Stock. What It Means for Investors.